When you’re having a party, these Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots are the perfect addition no matter the time of year. Here’s an inspiring recipe I found on the Tipsy Bartender website for the perfect treats to serve at a special occasion or party. Your friends and family are bound to be impressed when you serve them.
1 Cup Hot Water
3 oz. (90ml) Packet of Strawberry Jello
1/2 Cup Tequila
1/4 Cup Triple Sec
1. Add Strawberry Jello to a cup of hot water. Stir and let cool.
2. Once cool, add tequila and triple sec to Jello mixture. Stir.
3. With a knife cut off the bottom of strawberries, so they stand upright.
4. Gut strawberries, be careful not to break the walls.
5. Place gutted strawberries in an ice tray and fill each one with red Jello mix.
6. Place strawberries in the fridge to set.
7. Garnish with coarse salt and lime.
Enjoy, and remember – always drink responsibly!
Do you have any drink recipes to share?
Drop me a line in the comments below.